Top 10 Popstars with Disney Roots

Top 10 Popstars with Disney Roots

Our very own Ashley Tisdale is featured in Yahoo! UK & Ireland omg! list of Top 10 Popstars with Disney Roots, which includes the names of several Disney alumni who reached their mountain peaks thanks to their House of Mouse labelled most significant projects.

The 27-year-old actress, best known for her role as Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical trilogy, joined the list as 9th! Here’s as follows:

9. Ashley Tisdale

Ashley’s success on the absurdly successful ‘High School Musical’ franchise (the finale of which was nearly six years ago – MADNESS) led to her own releases with Warner Bros. Records, who unveiled her first collection Headstrong in February 2007. The album went Gold in the US after peaking at No5, but 2009 follow-up Guilty Pleasure stalled at No12. UK success has not been forthcoming, with neither collection managing to chart inside the Top 100.

11 Comments

• avatar Ashley Tisdale zone on March 1st, 2013 says:

I’m really happy for her that she’s focused in acting, because that is what she loves. Also I like that she is grewing up with her roles & movies. But I really like to hear a new album (GP in 2009!!). I hope we will hear some music at the very latest 2014!
    But I understand that her thing is acting right now and I’m really too excited for her upcoming movies! Go on Girl!

• avatar Alexandra on March 2nd, 2013 says:

hi guys :) is there any news or updates on that cameo Ashley filmed for that indie movie with Chris Evans? I was just thinking of that Vanity Fair Magazine cover that Ashely did aggges ago and shes dancing with Chris Evans!

• avatar Greg on March 2nd, 2013 says:

@Francis : I found this on twitter http://www.servimg.com/u/f76/17/51/36/83/img_7410.jpg
        Is it an upcoming shoot or a manip ?
        Personally, I think it’s a minip because her boobs are too much big but i doubt because her name is written :/

• avatar Francis on March 2nd, 2013 says:

@Alexandra no updates at the moment, but her manager let us know she’s not attached to any X-men movies (there was a rumor going on she was in a kind of movie with Captain America and different heroes).

@Greg that looks pretty fake to me- the head is kind of out of all proportion to the rest of the body. Moreover, Ashley has a birthmark near her breast which is not visible in the picture you showed me (birthmark: http://ashleytisdale.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=1965&pid=64438#top_display_media)

• avatar Alex on March 2nd, 2013 says:

Francis- I am 50/50 on the validity of te photos. Photoshoots do tend to Photoshop things like birth marks and stuff and the shots are from an angle so it makes the head look bigger. Plus I am not sure which Ashley photos they used

• avatar Alexandra on March 2nd, 2013 says:

Thanks Francis! :) aw I would love her to be in a super hero movie! But yeah I guess it must be that indie film A Many Splintered Thing :)

• avatar Francis on March 2nd, 2013 says:

@Alex umm, yeah, I thought about the Photoshop thing later lol… and you might be right about the angle making the head look bigger- but my first impression was “that’s fake”, not gonna lie. I wish in the first photo in the yellow-pink bikini, she showed off better the right wrist, so hopefully we could actually check if she had the tattoos there or not.

By the way, as for the Scary Movie 5 promotion tour you previously asked me about, Ashley’s publicist doesn’t have any info about it yet. I should probably check once again in a few weeks/end of the month…

• avatar Alex on March 3rd, 2013 says:

Yeah I am still not sure if the photos are real or not. The styling of the photoshoot looks like a shape magazine photoshoot or a self nag shoot. It could also be for op apparel. Still confused about it lol.

And ok that’s alright.!I was just wondering. I know that for the last scary Niue film Anna fairs did some promotional spots in Rome and london as well as the us so I was wondering if they were planning one or this film

• avatar Francis on March 3rd, 2013 says:

@Alex if she came here in Italy….. gsngsvejsksmbskspw.

• avatar Alex on March 3rd, 2013 says:

Francis- yeah they did a photocall in Rome and a premiere in London on top of a premiere in la. And it would be great if she went to Italy, as well as other countries. I actually hope she goes to brazil because even though I am from the us, I know how passionate her Brazilian fans are.

And the photos are real. Someone piste on tumblr that the photos are for op and those are for the new campaign. There is a picture of someone standing next to them

Latest Images

BUY You’re Always Here Now!

Exclusive Interview with Ashley