Safe Haven LA Premiere

Safe Haven Los Angeles Premiere

Ashley was in attendance tonight (February 5th) at the Relativity Media’s Safe Haven Los Angeles Premiere held at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA. The pink streak lady looked totally picture-perfect while posing on the red carpet, flaunting a Cross Back Crop Top with matching Maxi Wrap Skirt by The Hellers, paired with Casadei Blade Pumps and accessorised with House of Lavande Bracelet and Devi Kroell Clutch. [Thanks so much to Ashley’s publicist Gina Hoffman for the fashion credits!]

The Tiz showed up in support of her gal, and movie actress, Julianne Hough. Earlier in the day, Ashley’s sister Jennifer tweeted how excited she was to attend the event along with her sis! What do YOU think of Tisdale’s look for the night? We personally love it!

AT.org TIDBIT: Ashley’s new tattoo (check the forearm) is NOT written in English! Apparently it’s in Sanskrit!

19 Comments

• avatar Casey on February 5th, 2013 says:

Is there any way that someone here could translate what Ashley’s new tattoo says?

• avatar Alissa on February 6th, 2013 says:

I don’t think it’s Arabic. It’s too stiff. Looks more like Hebrew. Although I’m not completely convinced it is. But it would make more sense since she has some Jewish background.

• avatar Alissa on February 6th, 2013 says:

Looks a lot like Hindi as well.

Anyways she looked amazing

• avatar Tiz on February 6th, 2013 says:

Yeah, that’s not arabic. I think it’s Hindi

• avatar Mallory on February 6th, 2013 says:

The make-up: I thought the make-up looked great. The lip colour really went with her skin tone! The eye make-up looked really good – I loved the eyelashes ;)

Hair: The hair looked perfect, it looks like it has alot of life. Ashley rocks the pink highlight perfectly – the highlight and the lip colour combine really well.

Outfit: I personally would not wear this outfit (I don’t look anywhere near as amazing as Ashley, to wear it!) But I loved the look on her, the colours looked great together. I loved how she went for a different look on the skirt, it was quite unusual but I think it looked really good!

I love how she goes for the smaller tattoos rather than the big ones, it is much more girly and petite :)

– @TisdaleCookie

• avatar tamara on February 6th, 2013 says:

I like this outfit *__*

her new tattoo..

• avatar Yvett on February 6th, 2013 says:

Interview with Ashley at Green Housewives Screening Party about Kissing Dirt Nasty in “Scary Movie 5″ http://youtu.be/tXGxa1GLmN0
                And she is speak about “Left Behind”. OMG I’m so exciting! She is so nice and funny. I love her! <3 xoxo

• avatar Francis on February 6th, 2013 says:

I echo @Casey! If anyone here is able to translate the tattoo, it’d be great!

@Alissa @Tiz thanks for the heads up! I’m not really into those kinds of languages (with symbols and stuff) so they all look the same to me lol! I think I’ve never heard of Hindi before until now haha

@Mallory @tamara I think the outfit was great too! As much as I wanted she went for different colors (not again black and white), she definitely nailed the whole look. I love the top-skirt combo and that it shows a little bit of skin… it’s kind of edgy ;) also, the hairstyle is (once again) different and gorgeous. Nine Zero One is doing an AMAZING job on her hair!

@Yvett thanks so much for the heads up! Love Ashley’s reaction when the interviewer almost didn’t believe she was gonna work with Nicholas Cage lol…

• avatar Shelly on February 6th, 2013 says:

Alissa,the tattoo is not in Hebrew, I’m from Israel and I know …

• avatar Mallory on February 6th, 2013 says:

@Francis I love that she is getting more daring with her look ;) She is looking more mature… Do you know what the tattoo says? xx

• avatar Mallory on February 6th, 2013 says:

oops… just read back… yeah, I would be really interested to know what it says ;) I love how she has tattoos in other languages :)

• avatar Vanessa on February 6th, 2013 says:

OMG! Stunning! Speechless! Amazing! #thatsallIgottasay

• avatar Yvett on February 6th, 2013 says:

New VIDEO about the night Ashley and her mother&sis and Chris departing to the premier while, trying to Ashley hiding. Poor Ash :/

• avatar lolo on February 6th, 2013 says:

the tattoo is in hindi, i’ve one so, yeah…
                              she looks stunning, the hair, the outfit but I don’t like the shoes, I don’t know, it doesn’t suit her well to me, but the whole outfit is great :)

• avatar Francis on February 6th, 2013 says:

@Yvett yes, I saw that one too but didn’t feel like adding it to the post- Ashley seemed pretty bothered by the paps.

@lolo cool- any guess what hers could say?

• avatar Rafik on February 6th, 2013 says:

She’s Not Working On Music WHY ASHLEY WHY XD!!!

• avatar Francis on February 6th, 2013 says:

On Twitter, user @AllAbout_Ashley sent us a tweet saying “Ashley’s new tattoo, “Speed – the cause of all success” with Sanskrit.”

…thoughts?

• avatar Mallory on February 6th, 2013 says:

hmmm…. Very inspirational! Ashley always post very motivating and inspirational quotes/pictures on her FB page… I assumed it would be some kind of inspiring quote ;)

• avatar Alex on February 6th, 2013 says:

Another great look from her. I am so happy that the past outfits have been different and kind of unpredictable (except for the color change lol) The past few outfits have been way better than most of what she wore last year. This makes her appearances that much more exciting.

Latest Images

BUY You’re Always Here Now!

Exclusive Interview with Ashley