Ashley Tisdale’s 5th New Tattoo
Over the weekend, rumor had it that Ashley got a new little tattoo on her left forearm – well, that’s not a rumor anymore. Last night (February 5th), while posing on the red carpet of the Safe Haven LA Premiere, the 27-year-old actress proudly flashed her 5th brand new tattoo which says in Sanskrit,
“speed – the cause of every success”.
UPDATE: Thanks to Ashley’s manager Bill Perlman for letting us know the tattoo actually says “everything happens for a reason”!
Here’s a catch up on Ashley’s total tattoos:
- Believe (with 2 stars) – done in late 2009, placed on the back;
- Fearless - done in early 2011, placed on the right wrist;
- Jamais Seule – done in late 2011, placed on the right foot;
- ☆ (star symbol) – done in early 2012, placed above the Fearless tattoo;
- Everything happens for a reason (in Sanskirt) – done in early 2013, placed on the left forearm;