New Project: “Super Fun Night”

new project- super fun night

Thanks so much to Ashley’s publicist for confirming to AshleyTisdale.org that the 27-year-old actress is OFFICIALLY attached to the project titled Super Fun Night. The ABC single-camera comedy follows three nerdy female friends on their “funcomfortable” quest to have “super fun” every Friday night. [AT.org TIDBIT: Right now the project is just a pilot but it might become a tv series in the future- thanks to Ashley’s publicist for the heads up!]

Earlier this morning (January 29th) the Tiz took to Twitter to share a photo with co-stars Rebel Wilson and Adam Devine while working on set together. At the moment, Tisdale is rumored to play the role of Jazmine, but stay tuned to AshleyTisdale.org as we keep on finding out more details!

Are YOU happy about this news?

25 Comments

• avatar Rafik on January 29th, 2013 says:

Her Character Called JAZMINE <3 <3

• avatar Nate on January 29th, 2013 says:

Ashley is the one of this “three nerdy female friends”??

• avatar Oscar on January 29th, 2013 says:

Don’t hate on me, but i hate Tisdale on TV series, she deserves more. I prefer when she’s doing movies, tv series are wasting of time in her career :(

• avatar Francis on January 29th, 2013 says:

@Rafik thanks for the heads up, but we’re actually waiting for an official statement from Ashley’s team- some websites got a few things wrong about this project, so we wouldn’t want to spread uncertain details.

@Nate this is what we’re trying to figure out, as we don’t really have enough details on her character… all we know for sure is that she’s officially attached to the project!

• avatar Alissa on January 29th, 2013 says:

I’m back, hopefully I cam be more active again.
            This sounds like a great project. Anything with Rebel in it is hilarious.
            But I doubt she is one of the 3 main characters in the show since she is mentioned as the 4th cast member on imdb. And that’s usually right.
            But on imdb it says there is another actress playing Jazmine as well and she seems to be around the same age. So I don’t know whether the name of the character is the right one.

• avatar Daniel on January 29th, 2013 says:

Crying because I thought this was pitch perfect 2.

• avatar Francis on January 29th, 2013 says:

@Alissa no offense to IMDb, but they stated on their site Super Fun Night is a TV Movie, whereas Ashley’s publicist told me it’s pilot that might become a tv series. So I wouldn’t take everything for sure there, as well as for the characters info- reason why we’re waiting word on Ashley’s team for that :) ps: SO happy you’re back! You were like a very active user time ago!

• avatar Alissa on January 29th, 2013 says:

Alissa- most of the characters have two actors listed or them because one actor played them for the pilot when CBS bought the pilot back in the sprin of 2012. But CBS decided not to go thru with the series so abc bought the rights to the project. So abc is retooling it and decided that except for rebel, most of the characters were going to be recast.

• avatar nate on January 29th, 2013 says:

Francis, you should know: this pilot are already ordered by CBS last year and they didn’t picked up, and looks like they are refilming the pilot for ABC. So I think this is the old cast on IMDB. That’s why I asked if she’s one of the main characters lol

• avatar alissa on January 29th, 2013 says:

@Francis aww thanx. I never stopped checking the site though. Just been extremely busy with graduating, work and new studies blabla. It sucks growing up lol.

But I’m determined to spend more time here again, cause I missed it.

And about imdb, I know with stuff not in production yet or the pilot fase they aren’t very accurate.

• avatar nate on January 29th, 2013 says:

@alissa lol

Check it out: http://www.deadline.com/tag/super-fun-night/ Old news

• avatar Alex on January 29th, 2013 says:

Francis- I have noticed that imbd refers to all pilots as a tv movie and hanged it only when the pilot becomes a show. They refer to the pilot that ashley did for cbs as a tv movie as well. And cami already posted on another post that te 3 female leads had already been cast for the abc pilot and rebel tweet who the other two leads were like a week ago. Ashley will prob play the jazmine role since she has physical similarities to the actress who played her in the CBS pilot (Caucasian, blonde, young)

• avatar Francis on January 29th, 2013 says:

@nate yes, I see that- but IMDb was last updated in September 2012 when the pilot’s rights were already bought by ABC.

@alissa so glad to hear you kept on visiting :) really makes me happy!

@Alex oh, I didn’t know about the other 2 leads and that IMDb usually refers to all pilots as Tv Movie- I just wanted to make it clear it was a tv series, as a few fans on Twitter already started to act confused about that. And thanks for the heads up on the character!

• avatar Rafik on January 29th, 2013 says:

I Think It Will Be Great To See Ashley In a Tv Serie Again And I Want To Ask About The Projects In IMDb Misfits Christmas Holly, Jingles and Clyde 3D Under Construction r they all true ? or Just a Lie And I think Ashley Is One Of The Main Character In This Serie <3 <3

• avatar Alex on January 29th, 2013 says:

I think its already been said but Rebel posted this picture on twitter not long ago:

I assume they’re the two other leads Lauren Ash and Liza Lapira and they’re on the IMDB page too. So guess we’ll have to wait for more info on ashleys character, all very exciting though!

• avatar Tiz on January 29th, 2013 says:

According to this http://www.thefutoncritic.com/reviews/2012/07/16/the-futons-first-look-super-fun-night-cbs-869211/20120716_superfunight/ Jazmine’s role is the lead’s younger sister and in this pilot (the one originally submitted to CBS – which according to many sources was re-written for ABC) she doesn’t seem to have a big role at all. But if this gets picked up though, I’m guessing she could have recurring role as Nikkie’s sister. Anyway, that is if she got the role of Jazmine.

• avatar Angel on January 30th, 2013 says:

Oh My! This is great! So. When is this going to be out in cinemas? Can I know? I can’t really really wait! Thanks :D

• avatar Francis on January 30th, 2013 says:

@Rafik I don’t think she’s attached to those projects anymore- we didn’t get any updates since when they first came out.

@Tiz good to know- thanks for the heads up! :)

@Angel if this pilot gets picked up, it won’t be out in cinemas but it might become a TV series.

• avatar Adela on January 30th, 2013 says:

some people are saying she has a cameo in it. Im proud of her and im so excited . but i want ashley to be in more MOVIES not these ones.. anyway !! GO TISDALE

• avatar Adela on January 30th, 2013 says:

btw guys you worked on a project for ash.. some news about it?

• avatar Rafik on January 30th, 2013 says:

YEAH WAHT ABOUT THE PROJECT THAT YOU’RE WORKING ON 4 Ashley ?!!

• avatar S on January 30th, 2013 says:

Just saw some pics on JustJaredJr from Ashley and Christopher at Selena Gomez’ Nylon Cover Party. Are you going to get them?

By the way: Thank you so much for all the hard work with this website! Us fans really appreciate it.

• avatar Francis on January 30th, 2013 says:

@Adela @Rafik right now we’re just letting Ashley’s manager do his job and waiting for updates soon- at the very beginning, we proposed him this project for Ashley and he found it great, so he told her about it. Then we let our source touch base with him, so they could have a more direct contact and now we’re just waiting on word for updates :) by the way, thanks for asking!

@S we added a couple of MQ pictures for now, but Rachel is going to replace them with HQ’s soon! And thanks for the sweet comment on the site! Xx

• avatar Rafik on January 31st, 2013 says:

ur Welcome, The Project It’s a Movie Or A TV Serie (Im Talking About The Other Project Not Super Fun Night)

• avatar Rafik on January 31st, 2013 says:

I Hope Ashley Go Back To Music it’s Been a While, PLZ Can You Tell Her Manager To Tell Her That Her Fans Neeeeeeed New Albuum Or You Already Told Him that ?!!! If Yes What He Said ?!! ♥♥♥

Latest Images

BUY You’re Always Here Now!

Exclusive Interview with Ashley