Movie 43 LA Premiere & Green Housewives Screening Party

Movie 43 Premiere & Green Housewives Screening Party

Ashley was on hand tonight (January 23rd) at the Relativity Media’s Movie 43 Los Angeles Premiere held at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA. The upcoming Left Behind actress, rocking a lovely ponytail styled with leather hair-band and matching Phillip Armstrong dress, later attended also the “Green Housewives” Screening Party held at SUR Lounge in Los Angeles, CA.

As she also showed on Instagram, the Tiz is now partying the night away along with sister Jennifer, Nine Zero One Salon’s Morgan Parks and gal Dawn Fisher. What do YOU think of Ashley’s carpet look for the night? We personally LOVE it!

UPDATE #1: Enjoy 2 videos of Ashley as she arrives at the Movie 43 After Party and while on the red carpet striking her best poses to the cameras! (Thanks Yvett for the videos heads up and thanks to Alex for the outfit’s ID!)

UPDATE #2: Shutterbugs snapped the Tiz along with her friend Morgan, later on, as the two ladies left the Chateau Marmont after partying up together in West Hollywood, CA.

UPDATE #3: Ashley was interviewed for a couple of minutes by StarCam and talked about going green, upcoming projects like Left Behind and more on Scary Movie 5 including a kiss scene with co-star Simon Rex! (Thanks Yvett for the heads up!)

@ashleytisdale: @msmorganashley and I at SUR lounge supporting greenworks #blondesgogreen instagr.am/p/U2d8SGwaAX/

@msmorganashley @jenkellytisdale @dcelli3 #partytime instagr.am/p/U27EsQQaEy/

[01.23] Movie 43 LA Premiere

[01.23] The Green Housewives Screening Party

[01.23] Leaving the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood

16 Comments

• avatar Gil on January 24th, 2013 says:

She definitely should stop doing the “duck face” and “blowing kiss” thing !
    This is way too tacky and useless.
    These arent bringing her any credibility, in my opinion.

The great news is that serious movie projects are on their way. Good for her and good for us !!

• avatar Sab on January 24th, 2013 says:

I’m in love with This dress! She looks stunning as always

• avatar Francis on January 24th, 2013 says:

At first I felt like the outfit looked pretty much like the last one she wore for the Riviera Opening, but then I realized they have completely different styles, fabrics and whatnot… I think she definitely rocked that ponytail ‘do and I’m absolutely loving the fact that she’s going for different hairstyles each time she’s attending a different event! I just wish the colors of the dress were not again black and white, but still, she nailed the whole look ;)

@Gill I think the blowing kiss pose is pretty much her signature, as she’s been doing it since early years of her career- I don’t think she should stop doing that. There’s a bunch of celebrities in Hollywood you won’t see striking the “duck face” or “blowing kiss” pose (maybe they’d go for the over-the-shoulder which makes them more “divas”, I guess) but 99% of them still seem to lack of personality and actually be mass-produced. I wouldn’t see Ashley as one of those Hollywood celebrities- she has her style and knows how to change it up. I think she proved it pretty well at the Golden Globes After Parties…

• avatar Valcsi on January 24th, 2013 says:

I love her makeup! Very sophisticated!

• avatar Yvett on January 24th, 2013 says:

Hey Guys! Ashley look so fawless :) I love her make up and dress!
            And i found a video when she arrive at the party and take a pictures with her fans. http://youtu.be/A-Dt2zmuF2E
            And I have a question. What she sad in the video? I dissapointed because I don’t understand it. :( xoxo

• avatar Yvett on January 24th, 2013 says:

Hahaha sorry I mean what she said in the video? Please help me! :) xoxo

• avatar Alex on January 24th, 2013 says:

She is wearing a Philip Armstrong dress from the 2013 Resort Collection.

First Issa, and now this one, she has been wearing alot of up and coming british designers.

As for the look, I think this is another win for me. I am loving how she is switch things up. Sure, it is another black and white ensemble, but that is the current big trend right now, and both are two completely different looks.

• avatar Yvett on January 24th, 2013 says:

Ashley on a red carpet : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLFlY28JnxU :) Please help me on the first video question. What she said?

• avatar Francis on January 24th, 2013 says:

@Yvett thank you for the 2 videos heads up! Will add right away. Sorry but I don’t seem to hear her say anything in the video except a quick “there you go” after she signed a photo for a fan… is there a particular moment of the video you were referring to?

@Alex thanks so much for the outfit’s ID! I do have to completely agree with you- she’s simply surprising me every single time she attends an event. I just hope she won’t wear any B&W once again for her next appearance lol

• avatar Casey on January 24th, 2013 says:

Her eye makeup is flawless!!

• avatar Luiz Augusto on January 25th, 2013 says:

Hey guys ! #FromBrazil,I need to confess tha Ashley was perfectly beautiful in the Premiere and Did you guys,watch the first video ? She was little quick,don’t you think ?! #Confused

• avatar Irene on January 25th, 2013 says:

I don’t like the look, to be honest…

the skirt of that dress is “too wide”. she’s petite and has so thin legs that the whole look looks kinda “too much”. also, maybe because of the “wideness” of the skirt but it looks too long :/

also, the shoes… I don’t like them but even less with that dress. her legs look too short and we all know she has extremely long legs! but just over the knee dress + booties… meh…

and then the hairdo… well, without the hair-band it would have looked better in my opinion.

no, sorry, not fond of that oufit at all :)

• avatar Greg on January 25th, 2013 says:

I’m totally in love with this look !! The hair and the make up are gorgeous *O*
                            One of my favorite apprence since a long time !
                            But it would be better if the screen behind her wasn’t yellow :P

• avatar Francis on January 25th, 2013 says:

@Luiz Augusto the video’s title says she was heading inside the Movie 43 After Party, so maybe she was in a rush and had to do the whole signing/taking photos with fans very quickly…

@Irene I partly agree with you- I didn’t really like the shoes to be honest, yet she pulled them off pretty well… I think the style of the bottom of the dress (the skirt) is that wide to perfectly match with the top of the frock. If it wasn’t a high waist skirt, like the one Ashley wore in this premiere, maybe it would look good even shorter and tighter… yet, it would’ve looked similar to her Riviera Opening look, so I think it’s good she tried something new to change her style up a little bit. She’s been doing it a lot lately and I’m so glad of that!

• avatar Luiz Augusto on January 25th, 2013 says:

Awn,Thanks for that! haha’,By the way,She was in a pretty style ! I really loved that !

• avatar John on January 25th, 2013 says:

My friend sent me here to watch the video of her being ”sweet” to her fans. She definitely doesnn’t know how to treat them. I’m so glad I’m no longer fan of this woman. Look what flop does to people… THESE PEOPLE PAY YOUR BILLS, ASHLEY!

Latest Images

BUY You’re Always Here Now!

Interview with Ashley