Genlux Magazine’s Riviera 31 Opening

Opening Of Riviera 31

Ashley attended Genlux Magazine’s Riviera 31 Opening last night (January 15th) at The Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. The Scary Movie 5 actress looked très chic in a black and white ensemble wearing a Bec & Bridge top and Skaist Taylor skirt matched with pair of Yves Saint Laurent pumps and House of Noyes necklace, while showing her best sides to the cameras. Lovely! [Thanks Alex for the outfit's ID!]

Just a few days before on Sunday evening, the Tiz attended a couple of Golden Globe Awards After Parties – it’s nice to see the difference among these two outfits. What is YOUR favorite? Let us know below! Enjoy the pics!

FUN FACT: Did you know Ashley’s hairdo was done by the Nine Zero One in 8 minutes? Unbelievable!

UPDATE: Take a look at photos of Ashley inside Genlux Magazine’s Riviera 31 Opening, available in our gallery!

[01.15] Genlux Magazine’s Riviera 31 Opening

[01.15] Genlux Magazine’s Riviera 31 Opening – Inside

16 Comments

• avatar Thamiris on January 16th, 2013 says:

she was so elegant and pretty :OOO. I totally loved her outfit

• avatar Magdalena on January 16th, 2013 says:

I do love the Golden Globe dress more! This is also very pretty but she looked STUNNING @ the golden globes!

• avatar Francis on January 16th, 2013 says:

As long as I LOVED her Golden Globes look, I think this one is pretty mind blowing too! Favorite parts: the necklace (omg, so beautiful!), the make-up (very fresh and it gives her a princess effect somehow) and the hairstyle (she never tried that before and it’s absolutely creative!). I only wish her skirt was a little shorter, but the way it is now kinda makes her look taller than she would with a shorter skirt… Overall, gorgeous look!

• avatar ale on January 16th, 2013 says:

She shine like a diamond on the red carpet ! wow both GG and this one are so sexy and amazing. Feel like tisdale’s back.. no more planet blue =))LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! she is so beautiful omg

• avatar MiimZ on January 16th, 2013 says:

Gosh, I can’t believe I’m saying this but she looks even more gorgeous than at the InStyle party!! So classy, mature, elegant, FLAWLESS!! I’m just in love with every part of her outfit!

• avatar Alda on January 16th, 2013 says:

Omg *_* My idol is hbhgfjhgit *_* She looks awesome, I love everything in this look. I love her skirt, her top, her pumps, her jewerlys.. EVERYTHING! And Ashley is perfect, she is the perfection! She is so beautiful, why? :p And she makes us smile with this beauty.

• avatar Sab on January 16th, 2013 says:

can someone tell me why she looks always perfect ? She is an angel

• avatar Francis on January 16th, 2013 says:

@ale hahaha LOVE the “Diamonds” lyric quote!

@MiimZ you know what, I kinda agree with you… I really loved her look for the Golden Globes After Parties, yet she looked maybe too much “serious”. I feel like with last night’s look she can still show her mature side, but makin’ it more fun and chic :)

• avatar Alex on January 16th, 2013 says:

My gosh, she has had two great looks back to back. I love how chic and effortless both looks have been, yet both are different. I love both of them equally, and I am just happy that she is changing it up.

Latest Images

BUY You’re Always Here Now!

Interview with Ashley